Are you ready to join a fast paced, dynamic and growing Cyber Security Firm? If you are, keep reading!
As a Business Development Rep, you will play a key role in upselling and growing our current and prospective customer base, while working closely with Sales and the incident response teams. (IR) Your position reports to the Vice President of Global Sales.
- Identify business opportunities and upsell current and new business post an Arete Incident Response Team Project.
- Manage/Track communication and results for hundreds of clients
- Build and Maintain successful relationships with current and prospective clients
- Work closely with Insurance adjusters and Business analysts developing selling streams and revenue opportunities for the company.
- Partner with Sales to create winning proposals
- Become a subject matter expert on our business segments and processes.
- 1-3 years inside sales development or customer support in a technical field.
- Desire to grow your selling skills and knowledge
- Detail orientation and excellent verbal and written skill ability
- Experience working with a CRM
- Ability to act quickly and proactively
- Enjoys a dynamic environment and a fast pace.
- Competitive salary and quarterly bonus opportunity based on achieving specific targets
- BA/BS preferred or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated achievement in B2B sales
- Basic understanding of the industry, with the ability to become a subject matter expert on the job
- May require occasional travel